Interested, or for more information, you can contact me via Linked In.
As part of the development of our activities, we are looking for a BIM MANAGER (M / F).
You support and guide engineering projects through BIM management (methodological monitoring and Revit MEP technical support), to ensure the smooth running of BIM projects in design and implementation.
You define and enforce the collaborative working methods of the teams concerning the BIM process.
You are the guarantor of the respect of the BIM charter of projects by all internal teams
You will be in charge:
- Analyze the project and its context,
- To propose the most suitable BIM organization,
- To define the possible collaborative working methods
- To provide methodological assistance to the BIM Coordinator, to BIM modelers (specialized planners and synthesis planners) and to engineers (CVC / PLB, Elec, Sono, Structure).
- To better manage the interfaces between Revit and business software (Stabiplan, ClimaBIM, Design builder, Dialux, Attic +, etc.)
- To supervise and manage the reviews of BIM models of the monitored projects
With a higher initial training in engineering, you have experience in building project management.
The position includes a strong orientation in methods, management and a mastery of Revit MEP.
Technical skills (HVAC, Plumbing, Electricity) required.
Be the first to answer it!