The AIMCC - with the participation of CERIB / FIB, KALEI / UPB, CTMNC / FFTB, FIEEC and UFME - offers you a webinar on April 8 at 9 a.m. Inscrivez-vous to take ownership of the management of your commercial and technical data - on a French, European and international scale - within the framework of the digital transition of Construction.
- Information at the heart of BIM. Let's take stock of “BIM in France and Europe” and “Digitization of data, properties, objects, dictionaries” with Rémi LANNOY (digital commission AIMCC, CERIB / FIB)
- Which objects for which needs? Object models, generic objects, specific objects: how to navigate? with Laetitia BERTEL (CTMNC / FFTB)
- How the standardization of BIM can be an asset for manufacturers ? What challenges, what risks? with Anne ANDRE (KALEI / UPB)
- Digitization of product data in a BIM process: best practices. To whom and when in the project must we describe and transmit the data produced in a BIM process? with Ludivine MENEZ (UFME)
- What happens when a BIM object does not respond to a use? Practical case with Laurent ORTAS (CN PPBIM)
- How to digitize your product data? Several methodologies reviewed with Olivier MASSERON (FIEEC / Ignes / Legrand)