You will support project owners in their transition to BIM for their new projects. Within the Operations Department at Data Soluce, you will have a key role in the deployment of projects:
- You will support project owners throughout the realization of their BIM projects by providing advice, strategy and analysis regarding their digital heritage
- Be responsible for the respect of the execution of the quotes both on the quality of the renderings and the keeping of deadlines
- You will be the entry point of the MOA client to Data Soluce and as such will have the task of developing this account by obtaining new projects and / or new services
- You will be a driving force in the development of structuring projects around BIM (in particular in the definition of needs, objectives ...)
- You will analyze in depth the business processes of the various stakeholders in the Real Estate sector on a daily basis and during business workshops
- You will promote the feedback of both qualitative and quantitative information, and concretize the structuring of real estate data for each project
- You will contribute to enriching the offer and the functionalities of the Data Soluce platform thanks to your feedback from the field and feedback from the project teams
- You will be trained on the platform, and then assist with operational training with project owners
- You will carry out an active watch on the news of BIM and smart building (technological watch, innovations, competitive analysis)
Training school of engineers or architecture, in BAC +4 or BAC +5, you have a first experience of management of construction / real estate projects and / or BIM follow-up.
Experiences and knowledge
- Organizational and planning skills, knowledge of real estate project methodology
- Knowledge of the real estate value chain
- BIM project management skills
- Customer care skills (meeting deadlines, monitoring services, upsell)
- Writing skills (expression of needs, CR, Analyzes, Summaries, documentations…).
- Proficiency in Excel
- Mastery of Archicad or Revit would be a serious plus
- Knowing how to share, forward information and alert points
- Rigor in order to produce work of good quality and on time
- Sense of teamwork and project mode (in customer relations and with the internal team)
- Sense of communication and listening
- Spirit of synthesis and curiosity of mind
- Good adaptability and responsiveness
- Autonomy and initiative
Or ? Position based in Paris, in our premises, at Station F (75013). Teleworking is currently recommended and works very well given the internal organization of the company.
When? As soon as possible, we look for motivated profiles to strengthen the teams in a context of strong growth!
How many ? Remuneration: to be defined, according to profile