Based in Canada, in the province of Quebec, we are looking for a Senior BIM Manager who would be ready to try the Canadian adventure in order to supervise and lead our cell of expertise specialized in Architecture. Reporting to the Operations Director, he works closely with the BIM / VDC Expertise Director to ensure the quality of services on all of the firm's specialized architectural projects. He acts as a guide and advisor for the firm's BIM managers and BIM architecture experts. He is also directly involved in corporate BIM implementations as well as in BIM project support. He acts as the link between the BIM / VDC Expertise Director and the architecture team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as BIM Manager specializing in Architecture on major projects and carry out multidisciplinary coordination (Navisworks)
- Develop and document BIM processes and standards
- Write BIM management plans, BIM execution plans and other protocols (BIM Convention)
- Write and adapt contractual clauses related to BIM projects
- Implement BIM in Architecture firms
- Ensure the proper deployment and maintenance of the internal knowledge base of the BIM-Architecture team
- Ensure the dissemination of technical knowledge of BIM-Architecture expertise
- Ensure technical quality on all architectural projects in Canada
- Integrate the new resources of the BIM-Architecture team
- Ensure the client relationship of mandates in his field of expertise
- Help solve our clients' design / build problems with BIM;
- Represent BIM One at events and give conferences as a BIM expert.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Hold a university degree in the field of construction
- Being an architect or a combination of several years of experience will be considered an asset;
- More than 7 years in coordination of work in the construction industry in the field of architecture;
- Autonomy and ability to organize work without supervision;
- Experience as a trainer and ease in leading working groups;
- Know some tools such as Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360, dRofus, Codebook BIM Track, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
- Expatriation program implemented;
- Support for visa procedures for the Manager and his family;
- Support for integration.