How does cooptation work at HEXABIM?
At HEXABIM, we want to thank and retain our co-workers who make good recommendations and allow recruitment. We have several ways of rewarding:
- A "surprise gift" if your candidate is presented: You have recommended a candidate for recruitment and this one has been selected by HEXABIM to be presented to the recruiter. You will receive a "surprise gift".
- A bonus, if the recruitment succeeds: Every good cooperator deserves a reward! When a person you have co-opted is recruited by the partner company (signature of a contract of employment), we reward you. This premium varies from 500 1000 to euros according to the recruitment.
- Contact the HEXABIM team to send you the desired profiles.
- Recommend a person around you by informing him directly of the offer and / or sending us his contact information to contact you on your behalf.
- If the profile corresponds to the position and it is presented to the recruiter you will have a surprise gift, if in addition it is recruited you will have the bonus of cooptation!
How to touch my premium?
When recruiting, a member of the HEXABIM team will contact you regarding your bonus and award. Several choices are available to you regarding its payment:
- Keep your premium: In this case, HEXABIM makes a transfer or sends you by mail a check for the amount of the premium, made payable to you.
- Make a donation to an association: HEXABIM then pays, on your behalf, and on your behalf, all or part of the premium, for the benefit of an association.
Good to know : Anyone can become a co-op and earn a premium. If you do not need a specific status such as a self-employed person, you will just have to declare your co-op bonuses on the 2042 C online 5KU return. Co-op bonuses are subject to income tax in the Micro BNC category up to 33200 €).
- Any cooperator undertakes to respect it, as well as the General Conditions of Use.
- The cooperator implicitly declares to be an individual acting for non-professional purposes. The cooperator can not, under any circumstances, duplicate and / or modify the advertisements to publish them on other sites.
- The personal data of the cooperators are not public and are known only to HEXABIM.
- The co-ops are committed to playing the game of the recommendation, pushing the candidate whom they consider to be the best for a given position.
- A cooperator can not be rewarded if he recommends someone from his company. If he recommends a person from his company and that person is ultimately recruited by a partner of HEXABIM, or selected by HEXABIM to be presented to one of its partners, any premium normally due will be automatically paid to an association.