A leading solution for building data modeling (BIM), Autodesk® Revit®, dedicated to BIM technology, enables multidisciplinary collaborative work through a digital model for any construction project; its version dedicated to design offices offers tools designed specifically for structural design and analysis.
This book, the most comprehensive on the market, has been designed to familiarize you with the concepts of creating 3D building models, from the principles of building design to the editing of documentation (nomenclatures, sheets, image rendering). and virtual tour, plans, etc.). You will discover the user interface and key features of the software. This real guide will allow you to use the functionalities to create, modify, analyze, document the parametric model and perform all types of simulations. Finally, you will discover the best tools to implement a collaborative project by introducing you to the exchange of data.
Particularly educational, this manual proposes:
- many practical cases to discover in detail each feature of the software;
- tips and tricks proven by ASCENT trainers to optimize your Autodesk Revit practice;
- exercises to get started with the software thanks to dedicated training files (provided on request).
Have access to the 2019 version of the software. The exercises and files provided may not be compatible with previous versions.
The most of the book:
- This book is a manual of the software for Autodesk certification
- Highly illustrated and in color, it will serve as a guide to take full advantage of BIM
- It addresses each stage of the project, the decision-making and final documents to be made to improve efficiency
For who ? : This book is intended for engineers, technicians or designers in a design office, technical or control office, or in a construction company.