As part of its development in France, the company is seeking A:
BIM Coordinator Specialty MEP (Fluids, Electricity, Plumbing)
- Training and Support: Training on AEC software dedicated to BIM Production of course materials and after-sales support.
- Coordination Missions : Assure assistance missions to the BIM coordination of our customers,
- Tool optimization : Parameterization and development to business processes,
- Creating specific content : BIM Library for our customers,
- Support: to the sales team, and to our customers
- Old technology : Around BIM tools and solutions
The successful candidate will report directly to the BIM Manager of the company.
- University degree BAC + 3 BAC + 5 preferably in Engineering or Construction,
- Good understanding and mastery of BIM processes,
- Experience of 3 / 5 minimum years in a position in the building trades,
- Mastery of CAD and BIM solutions: AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Navisworks, ...
- Master the exchanges and formats of BIM data,
- A professional practice of several years in design office and / or general company would be a plus,
- Knowledge of competing or complementary solutions and programming tools (VBA, AutoLISP, C language, C ++) would be much appreciated,
- Perfect oral and written communication skills
- Perfect command of IT tools and Office applications (Internet, Windows, MS Office, Adobe, ...),
- Spirit of curiosity and real capacities of synthesis,
- Taste of initiative and ability to adapt to a wide variety of needs and customer environments,
- The professional practice of English is indispensable.
Salary to be discussed according to the profile.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (letter of motivation + CV) by e-mail to email@example.com
Additional information about the company is available at: www.manandmachine.fr
(BIM: Building Information Modeling)