The TX6 Scanner is ideal for construction industry applications, the Trimble TX6 delivers excellent quality results for precise data captures and scanning that is suitable for most construction projects.
BIM (Building Information Modeling) requires extremely precise site entries. For MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) projects and conforming structural assessments, the Trimble TX6 offers the 3 key ingredients to simplify and accelerate data collection on the jobsite: speed, quality and long reach.
- Max reach : 80 m (120 m with extension)
- Scanning speed: 500 dots / second
- Scan time: from 2 minutes (depending on the desired resolution)
- Accuracy:> 2 mm
Trimble TX6 is designed for a wide variety of uses and environments. Among the main construction applications:
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Virtual Design Construction (VDC)
- Architecture and construction
- Quality Control
- Conservation and restoration
- Installation measures and industrial measures
Combined with the advanced modeling, analysis, and data management tools of Trimble RealWorks software, the Trimble TX6 captures extremely dense and precise 3D data.