The increasing complexity of construction projects and the marked trend towards the digitization and modeling of building data (Building Information Modeling or BIM) in the construction sector make digital layout methods essential. In order to facilitate the shift from classic analog measurement methods to modern digital layout techniques, Leica Geosystems has developed the Leica iCON iCT30, an easy-to-use construction layout instrument to provide this layout technology. digital and automated on any construction site.
The iCON iCT30 allows the user to:
- move away from traditional analog layout methods and easily adopt modern digital layout technologies; no more paper plans on site
- to directly implement objects from an IFC file, BIM environment;
- increase productivity through single operator control of the iCON iCT30;
- to lay out lines for various exterior building applications such as foundations or structures;
- install drywall and insulation installations;
- perform masonry, plumbing and electrical work for wall penetrations, suspensions for HVAC applications and laying of conduits, vents, etc. ;
- perform fully automated stakeout routines for floor or ceiling points and lines for wall penetrations;
- to effectively carry out performance checks and vertical control measures.
The iCON iCT30 includes:
- Four keys for easy operation
- A prism search feature by AutoSearch
- Most stable prism locking for construction stakeout instruments
- Integrated software designed for iCON offering simplified use of perfectly designed models in IFC format
- A telescope for simplified aiming
Adopt digital technologies
Swap traditional measurement methods for new, easy-to-use technologies. The iCT30 allows you to switch from classic analog stakeout methods such as decameter, plumb bob and chains to digital stakeout methods. Bring complex designs to life with ease with the Leica iCON iCT30 Construction Layout Instrument.
Designed for construction
Leica iCON build field software has been specifically designed for use in the construction industry. It offers simplified use of perfectly designed models in IFC format, allowing the operator to work with the model directly and easily in the field.
More points staked out and measured per day. The iCT30 features the best prism locking for construction stakeout instruments and thus offers excellent protection against interference from external reflections.
The integrated scope simplifies and speeds up reflectorless stakeout tasks as well as aiming to certain points.