The iCON iCB70 enables users to:
- Maintain limited design tolerances with prism measurements
- Stake out points and lines quickly and accurately, even on complex structures
- Perform verticality checks on formwork and structures
- Perform as-built measurements quickly and accurately
- Report volume calculations directly on site
- Work with digital design data, including perfectly designed models in IFC format
- Transfer construction data directly from and to the instrument
Features of the iCON iCB70:
- Embedded software iCON build with "build plus"
- 5-inch color touchscreen and full numeric keypad
- FineFocus scope for easy aiming at a defined target
- Angular accuracy of 1, 2 and 5 inches
- Prism and reflectorless measurements
- Bluetooth and WLAN
- Mobile data (GSM / GPRS / UMTS / LTE) optional
- IP66 rating
Adopt digital technologies
Take the no-string or tape approach to your construction measurements. Move from classic analog measurement methods to modern digital data capture techniques. Increase efficiency by saying goodbye to time-consuming and error-prone implantation methods that use cords and tapes.
Mobile data transfer
The iCB70 includes a built-in 4G modem, allowing mobile data to be transferred directly between the instrument and the office. This allows the field team to work on the latest design data, and as-built data is sent immediately to the office for further processing.
Ease of use
Leica iCON manual total stations for construction are simple to understand and easy to use. After simple minimal training, the workforce will become more efficient and able to take advantage of digital construction workflows, allowing projects to be completed on time and on budget.
Leica iCON field
Software designed specifically for Leica iCON construction is integrated into the entire Leica Geosystems iCON product family. Take advantage of Leica iCON's intuitive user interface on manual and robotic total stations, GNSS antennas and controllers.