The iCON iCB50 enables users to:
- Stake out points and lines quickly and accurately
- Easily implement complex structures
- Quickly carry out verticality checks on formwork and structures
- Perform as-built measurements quickly and accurately
- Work with digital design data, including perfectly designed models in IFC format
Features of the iCON iCB50:
- ICON embedded software
- 5-inch color touchscreen and full numeric keypad
- FineFocus scope for easy aiming at a defined target
- 2 and 5 inch angular accuracy
- Reflectorless measurements
- IP66 rating
Adopt digital technologies
Take the no-string or tape approach to your construction measurements. Move from conventional analog measurement methods to modern analog layout techniques. Increase efficiency by saying goodbye to time-consuming and error-prone implantation methods that use cords and tapes.
Ease of use
Leica iCON manual total stations for construction are simple to understand and easy to use. After simple minimal training, the workforce will become more efficient and able to take advantage of digital construction workflows, allowing projects to be completed on time and on budget.
Manual and conventional construction implantation methods, carried out in particular using cords, tapes, plumb bobs, levels or rulers, are time-consuming and a source of error. In the case of design changes, the time spent is then doubled. Switching to modern digital layout methods with iCON Manual Construction Total Stations will save you valuable time, money and improve site safety.
Leica iCON field
Software designed specifically for Leica iCON construction is integrated into the entire Leica Geosystems iCON product family. Take advantage of Leica iCON's intuitive user interface on manual and robotic total stations, GNSS antennas and controllers.