This document brings together in a first part useful and reliable information to know about BIM and presented as answers to a series of questions. The second part consists of the key steps to follow for the industrialist and finally, in the third part, of a thematic glossary to better integrate the BIM process.
This guide should allow everyone to better understand the contours and approaches of "BIM" but also inform and guide everyone in the actions to be taken because useful and above all necessary for everyone.
- What is BIM?
- To do what ?
- What are the advantages of BIM?
- What points of vigilance to take into account?
- Who are the actors?
- What are the key steps and tools to get started?
- an update of advances in BIM, thanks in particular to the actions and studies of the Digital Transition Plan in the Building (PTNB) which has now given way to the BIM 2022 Plan since December 2018;
- elements related to software (the fundamental technical criteria to be taken into account, the points of vigilance concerning their use);
- a BIM impact case study on the quality, safety, cost and time performance of tertiary office buildings;
- news still sensitive and delicate questions to which the experts will have to answer;
- an update of key players ;
- finally, a thematic glossary and a Bibliographie much more provided.