I teach in BTS Fluids Energy Home Automation option Climate and Fluid Engineering in Yvelines.
For a few years now I have given a strong BIM coloring to my training, bringing the content of the BTS closer to that of a BIM HVAC modeler.
Next year we are opening a professional title "BIM Coordinator" level BAC + 3, strongly colored CVC, for candidates in continuous training and apprenticeship.
The skills developed in this training are as follows:
1. Develop company-specific BIM practices
- Analyze the level of BIM maturity of the company
- Develop the company's internal BIM processes
- Assist BIM modelers in their use of the company's BIM standards
2. Coordinate the company's action during a BIM project
- Model and use the digital models of the BIM project
- Meet the specifications of a BIM project
- Communicate and collaborate around the shared digital model of the BIM project
I would like to discuss with you your needs, as professionals, concerning these skills so that I can adapt my training so as to be as appropriate as possible to your needs.
Looking forward to discussing with those who may be interested ...
Be the first to answer it!