?? Master the key points of a BIM project.
?? Understand the expectations of BIM Managers.
?? Master the specific tools of FISA BIM
1. BIM Management
?? BIM: definition and challenges
?? The BIM Manager: looking for a job description
- His role
- The skills required
?? The BIM coordinator: the deputy of the BIM Manager
?? The digital model and the project
?? The different dimensions of a digital model
2. At the heart of the exchanges: OpenBIM and CloseBIM
?? Compatibility and interoperability: definitions.
?? IFC: the industry foundations classes.
?? Satellite exchange formats: gbXML, COBiE.
3. BIM Management at the level of the design office
?? Project management and REVIT sub-projects.
?? Template and library for REVIT.
4. BIM Management at the project level
?? Managing linked files
?? Revit and Copy / Monitor features
5. The BIM Manager toolbox
?? Solibri: a viewer
?? NavisWorks: discoveries.
- General and presentation of the tool
- The selection and manipulation of objects
- The project review: annotations, comments and sections.
- The clash detection module
?? Autodesk Dynamo: the basics.
A session of 2 continuous days.
"Revit, Initiation" training or equivalent