Software: Revit BIMcollab zoom
Duration: 35 hours (2 + 2,5 + 0,5 days)
Business hours: 9 a.m. - 00 p.m. (17 hour break for lunch)
City, Country: Paris 10 ° stop
Time to access training:3 to 5 weeks depending on funding
Entry level: Lvl. 5 (bac + 2)
Public: This module is intended for architects, engineers, synthesis technicians, project manager, wishing to master both the organization of production but also the coordination of digital models
Goal : Optimize the organization of BIM production on Revit, audit the models and improve the exchange and publication processes, set up BIM project reviews on BIMcollab cloud and zoom, multidisciplinary coordination of the models
Targeted professional abilities or skills: Knowing how to structure the workflow of production and coordination of multidisciplinary models, ensure the presynthesis and / or the BIM synthesis on projects.
Prerequisites: Know CAD, 3D modeling, and the context of BIM; basic use of revit, being able to take tests written in English.
For the distance:
- have a workstation equipped with at least 4 GB of Ram, a webcam and a microphone.
- have followed our free introductory webinars to distance learning.
Teaching methods: Computer lab: group limited to 10 trainees.
- Face-to-face or synchronous distance training (your choice).
- Alternation between presentation of concepts by the trainer and application by the learners in the form of concrete exercises, proposed and supervised.
Profile of trainers: Two speakers, trainers, architects and / or engineers, using revit tools, BIMcollab cloud and BIMcollab zoom in their coordination function
Acquired at the end of the internship: Acquire professional autonomy in the audit of models, their aggregations and multidisciplinary coordination, lead pre-synthesis or BIM synthesis meetings
Conditions for success: Throughout the training, it will be necessary to be fully present and attentive to the concepts presented and to put them into practice by carrying out the exercises proposed in a participatory manner. Afterwards, and for a minimum period of 2 months, it will be necessary to apply what has been learned, ideally in a professional setting. Otherwise, in any other framework or that of our "self-service" offered free of charge according to our access conditions.
Assessment of prior learning: Knowledge check at the end of the 1h45 module included in the duration composed of multiple choice questions and practical exercise. Validation is obtained from 20/30 points obtained.
ACU Certification (Autodesk Certified User) Test of 30 questions over 50 minutes; 700 points out of 1000 to pass.
[Date - 1 - 7 hours] Revit: Reminders of 3D bases and interface
- Interface, ribbon, navigation
- Organization of object categories
- Selection methods and definition areas
Management of LOIs and LODs
- Creation of a monitoring table for BIM objects
- Database organization (example uniformat II)
- Creation of shared parameters
- Creation of nomenclature tables
Establishment of BCFs
[Date - 2 - 7 hours] Managing views and links
- Multi-batch model link
- Creation of graphical replacement filter
- Organization of the tree structure
Audit of models
- Implementation of audit sheets
- Optimization of production
- XLS export
- DWG export
- IFC export
[Date - 3 - 7 hours] BIMcollab: configuration of the project space
- Creation of a BIMcollab cloud account
- Creation of a new project
- Management of team members (invitation and assignment of roles)
- Definition of parameter categories
- Management of dashboards
Getting started with BIMcollab zoom
- Tree structure and structuring of models
- Property views
[Date - 4 - 7 hours] Getting started with BIMcollab zoom (continued)
- Creation of intelligent views
- Collaboration via the cloud
- Creation of problems and their synchronization
- Export / import of BCFs
Organization of the BIM project review
- Aggregation of models and implementation of the federated model
- Check and validate IFC models
- Implementation of clash detection rules
[Date - 5 - 4 hours] Organization of the BIM project review (continued)
- Detection of clashes
- Grouping and assignment
- Editing of reports
- Practice exercise
[Date - 6 - 3 hours] Training session to pass the ACU certification (remote)
[Date -7] Passing the ACU certification