Software: Autodesk REVIT © 2020
Duration: 35 hours (2,5 + 2 + 0,5 days)
Business hours: 9 a.m. - 00 p.m. (17 hour break for lunch)
City, Country: Paris 10 ° stop
Time to access training:3 to 5 weeks depending on funding
Entry level: Lvl. 5 (bac + 2)
Public: All professionals involved in the production of 2D and 3D technical plans for construction (BTP): architects, project managers, project assistants, construction engineers, draftsmen, interior architects, architecture students, decorators, draftsmen, planners of space.
Goal : Competence block: code 3 - Extension of knowledge and know-how.
Acquire the skills necessary for creating a "BIM" project using Autodesk REVIT © software to assume the functions of "BIM Designer". Master the user interface, know how to create and model a building, with plan views, sections, facades and 3D with particular attention to working methods. Extract the nomenclatures related to the project to quantify and organize. Organize and layout the rendering elements.
Prerequisites: Be part of the defined audience and be able to take tests written in English.
For the distance:
- have a workstation equipped with at least 4 GB of Ram, a webcam and a microphone.
- have followed our free introductory webinars to distance learning.
Teaching methods: Computer lab: group limited to 10 trainees.
- Face-to-face or synchronous distance training (optional).
- Alternation between presentation of concepts by the trainer and application by the learners in the form of concrete exercises, proposed and supervised.
Profile of trainers: The trainer is an architect "BIM Manager", specialist in REVIT software and Autodesk certified. He uses it in a production setting.
Acquired at the end of the internship: Acquire professional autonomy in the use of basic functions: the BIM context, modeling, project management and presentations.
Conditions for success: Throughout the training, it will be necessary to be fully present and attentive to the concepts presented and to put them into practice by carrying out the exercises proposed in a participatory manner. Afterwards, and for a minimum period of 2 months, it will be necessary to apply what has been learned, ideally in a professional setting. Otherwise, in any other framework or that of our "self-service" offered free of charge according to our access conditions.
Assessment of prior learning: Knowledge check at the end of the 1h45 module included in the duration. Validation is obtained from 20/30 points obtained.
ACU Certification (Autodesk Certified User): test of 30 questions over 50 minutes; 700 points out of 1000 to pass.
[ Date - 1 - 7 hours ] Interface and environment / Basic concepts
Visualization concepts (scale, levels of representation, display styles, masking and isolating objects, etc.)
Navigation and selection tools
Entry principles (creation, modification and contextual menu; constraints)
Creation of a new project
- From project template to project
- Levels / Creation and modification of plan views
Use of DWG backgrounds
Creation and modification of 2D plans, sections, elevations and 3D views
[ Dates - 2 - 7 hours]
Creating and modifying objects
- Presentation: Classification of objects / Families in REVIT / Object properties / Modification tools (align, copy, move, cut, attach, etc.)
- The base walls
- Posts and beams
[ Dates - 3 - 4 hours]
Creating and modifying objects (continued)
- Doors, windows and openings
- Curtain walls
- The roofs
- The ceilings
[ Dates - 4 - 7 hours]
Creating and modifying objects (continued)
- Furniture and lighting
- Ramps, stairs and guardrails
Parts and surfaces
- The parts (Creation and modification / Labels / Numbering plan with legend)
- Surfaces (Creation and modification / Labels)
BOM tables (creation and management)
[ Dates - 5 - 7 hours]
Project documentation / From printing to rendering
- Annotations (quotes, labels, texts and details)
- Sheets (cartridges and layout) / Printing
Direct or digital printing
- Graphics management / View templates
- Printing of sheets and paper and PDF views
Render and Point of View:
- Camera, framing
- Basic calculation and fast rendering
Knowledge check in the form of multiple choice tests and exercise
[ Dates - 6 - 3 hours] ACU official certification
Review and preparation
[Date --7 ]
ACU official certification Passage of the ACU in person